What kind of foam craziness have I just signed up for?
- Check out our course layout. You will run/walk a 5k course and go through foam stations. Each station will have mounds of foam! Some of the stations you will have the chance to foam your way through fun obstacles. The fun is right around the corner. At the end of the race there will be a foam party for all. Wear your favorite running gear or costume with your white race tee you pick up at packet pickup. It will give you lasting colorful memories!
How do I change my registration?
- Please request your needed changes through the Contact Us link
Can I transfer my registration?
- Yes, you may transfer your registration. All transfer request must be submitted by Friday, October 14, 2016.
I didn’t receive my registration confirmation?
- Please email us through the Contact Us link
Can my child do the race?
- Ages 10 and under MUST race with an adult chaperone. All participants will need to display race bib throughout the race. Children 3 years and younger IN strollers can be pushed through the course by a registered adult at no cost.
What is the difficulty level of this fun run?
- The fun run is meant to be fun, not difficult. Anyone of any skill level can participate. You may run, walk, crawl, or laugh your way through our course. The most important thing is to have fun while getting some exercise!
Is this race timed?
- No, it is not a timed race. Our race is meant for everyone to finish at their pace. It is to encourage people who are new or inexperienced to the running world to get all foamed up, try something new and get a little exercise while participating in fun.
- Yes, you signed up for a foam run! Now let us tell you about it! Our foam is an air mixed solution with less than 1% foam solution. While the manufacturers claim that this is safe please do not ingest it. Keep your mouth closed while going through the foam pits, just to be safe. If you find yourself leaving the race more clean than you came, well that’s because you took advantage of our nice clean foam throughout the course.
What do I need to bring?
- #1 is an awesome attitude! Get ready to “Get in the Foam”! Bring your ID, and money to spend at the Chandler Mayor’s Day of Play on merchandise, food, and beverages. You may want to bring an extra change of clothes and a towel if you plan staying with us all afternoon.
What about electronics?
- We say the foam is a dry mixture, but we wouldn’t chance it! Bring them at your own risk. We will have photographers there for pictures and video so make sure and check that out our Facebook page. We are not responsible for any electronics ruined or broken due to the foam or race conditions.
What should I wear?
- Clothes you can get wet in. Dress up in your most outrageous foamiest costume ever! We love costumes! Footwear is required.
Can I get a refund?
- Entry fees are non-refundable. You may transfer any time prior to Friday, October 14, 2016. If you are not able to run at least come pick up your free t-shirt and other cool swag!
Do my clothes get stained?
- While the solution mixture says non staining, we would recommend you wear something that you won’t mind getting dirty or stained.
Can I bring my pet?
- While we would love to have dogs and other pets participate, it is unsafe for pets to be on the course. So bring your two legged friends and leave your pets to spectate from a distance.
What about the after party?
- Participants with their race bib are welcomed to the finisher’s party to enjoy live music that helps get your foam on! A large foam pit area will be piled up with foam that keeps coming. Also, be sure to check out the other festivities at the Chandler Mayor’s Day of Play taking place just feet away from the finish line. Visit www.chandleraz.gov/dayofplay for all the details. This is sure to be a day of fun for all!
Is there a packet pickup?
- Yes, packet pick up will take place on Thursday, October 20, 2016 at the Tumbleweed Recreation Center. If you miss this opportunity, we will have packet pick up on race day for a limited time frame. We highly recommend you pick up your packet early to avoid waiting in long lines. Please plan on being at the event at least an hour before start time.
I would like a copy of the waiver I signed when I registered. Where can I get it?
You may view the Waiver here. You do not need to bring it with you on race day as we have the signed waiver from your registration.